Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Glittering My Nickname

Apparently I need a Party Artist too.  I do so well when decorating other people, but it was so difficult to paint words on myself (well, actually Glitter Tattoo).  It came out backwards.  Or maybe it just looks backwards in the photo or in the mirror ~ because I did take this consideration to mind when I painted it.   

Glitter Tattoos photo 20130723abs2_zpsdd9bbb38.jpg


Glitter Tattoo photo 20130723neck1_zpscc83b947.jpg

Yes ~ everybody needs a Party Artist ~ it's unreasonable to try to do everything alone.  Felt awkward to paint on my own neck  (Freehand Glitter Tattoo), but it would have been easy if 
I was painting on someone else's neck.   At least I'm sure it doesn't matter if this design is backwards.  No written words.  

I just got a new chair for Glittering on People at Parties and Events.  
I do everything I can to make it good for others.  

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: