Sunday, August 23, 2015

Invisible Superman

The day before Friday's event, I developed the Invisible Superman.  I felt so excited with it that I painted it onto myself (quite difficult to do in the mirror ~ I had to paint it backwards) before the event.  I became Superwoman.  Still wearing my Supergirl shirt:


I was hoping people would ask me to paint it.  Because I had just spent all that time developing it.  

I was so very pleasantly surprised that the very first request was for an Invisible Superman.  Success!  I ended up painting it so much that I felt happy when they finally started asking for other things.  Butterflies. Tigers.  Yes Yay Tigers.  I love to paint Tigers.  And and Batman.  All sorts of Fun:  



imgur.com" />
















Yes ~ Face Painting!   

To hire Face Painter Alison G
optidust @gmail.com
516-579-4706






No comments: