Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Line Roses

Patiently playing Scrabble with my friends today, I had last night's Facepainting ideas floating through my mind.  So I drew things like this while waiting for my turn.  With a Marker on Paper.

While patiently waiting for my Agent to get back to me about a message he sent this morning ~ that he Might be switchinng me to Caricatures for this Weekend's Event.

You can see some of my Caricatures at:  https://caricatureexpress.com/

I just keep drawing.  Aaaaand, I won the Scrabble game







Please contact optidust@gmail.com to hire this Artist to Entertain at Your Event.
Face Painting or Caricatures or Fashion Sketches or Freehand Glitter Tattoos.

Nassau County, Long Island, Suffolk County, Wantagh, Merrick, Seaford, Massapequa, Hewlett, Quogue, the Hamptons, Bethpage, Carle Place, Garden City, Mineola..... and more

No comments: