Sunday, February 21, 2021

Purim Names

 Things are looking up.  I just booked my first FACE PAINTING Event since the Pandemic started almost a year ago.  


Not quite ready to make the decision to go out there, I wouldn't take the Event until my Client signed a paper saying that he is taking responsibility for any Health or Disease issues that might be involved with the FACE PAINTING.  I also told him that I would be wearing a Mask and Gloves, and I would not FACE PAINT anyone who is Not wearing a mask.  This limits what I can Paint, but I can still make some really fine designs.  Just around Eyes and Forehead.  


And to help my Client's Guests Enjoy the Event at their own comfort level, I also want to offer this ALTERNATE FOR ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT FACE PAINTING.  Since this is a Purim Party, I will call it PURIM NAMES (but I can prepare this Alternate Party Art for Any Occasion).  


I would ask the Name of the Guest, and then I would Draw it On Paper ~ Purim Character Styled.  Can you tell which one is Queen Esther?  Which one is Mordechai?  King Achashverot?  Vashti?  Haman?                                                

.........................................................................................................................


.........................................................................................................................................


.......................................................................................................................................


............................................................................................................................................



and while I was at it, well....... 
I also took out my FacePaints and started playing around.  
Because I have to be on top of my game when I get to the Party.  




To hire this Artist, email partyentertainmentideasinc@gmail.com

Available for Parties and Events all over Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County. 




No comments: