Monday, February 18, 2019

Signs of the Zodiac ~ Ox

Hard to believe, but ~ Yes ~ A few miles away from where I was hired to twist Balloons of all the Animals of the Chinese Zodiac ~ like Wow ~ driving along to Wading River ~ I PASSED BY AN OX!  A real live Ox ~ just standing in the field by the side of the road.  Well I guessed it was an Ox.  But what do I know about Oxen?  I live in the Suburbs right outside of New York City.

It gave me some ideas of what I can do to make a Balloon Animal look like an Ox.

Mentioned it to my Hostess while I was twisting an Ox at the Party, and....  get this..... even harder to believe but Yes ~ Oh My ~ She said that I probably drove by her sister's Ox.  Lol! Yes.  And my client's sister walked by, was brought into the conversation, and said like Yes.

She only had One Ox





to hire Artist Alison Gelbman for Your Party or Event in Wading River, New York City, Wantagh, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Levittown, Mineola, Merrick, Seaford, Woodmere, Cedarhurst, Hewlett, and more.....

Email optidust@gmail.com

Event Entertainment Ideas

No comments: