Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pig and Rooster

Oh boy this is going to be an interesting day.  Getting ready for the last minute Chinese New Year's  Party.  Balloon Twisting.  My Client wants the Children to be able to choose any Animal of the Chinese Zodiac.

These are not the animals that a  Balloon Twister usually makes.  So far, my ideas for the Pig came out great ~ It's simple.  But the Rooster ~ lol ~ this one had me laughing.  Looks like I'm going to be up all night to dream up different ideas









Next Day Follow Up ~ Good Morning Everybody!  So far I figured out the Pig, Rooster, Rat, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Monkey, and Dog.  And I eeeks have to leave now.  To make sure I'm not late.

I hope I will dream something up for the Tiger, Rabbit, Goat, and Ox on the way.  Ox??  Last minute Gigs ~ they are what they are.  We will laugh and have fun





to hire Balloon Twister Alison G for Parties or Events in New York City, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Wantagh, Merrick, Levittown, Garden City, Hewlett, Woodmere, Cedarhurst, Seaford...... and more, Email optidust@gmail.com

No comments: