Thursday, June 20, 2019

Contrast

Huh ~ playing around with my Facepaints at home tonight ~ Dreaming up ideas for next weekend's Events.  And I was loving the Pink Roses on the White Stars as I was painting them.  But now that I see it in the photo, I see that the Blue Flowers on the Black Stars look better.  More impact.

It's not that Blue Flowers and Black Stars are better.  It's just that a stronger contrast between Light and Dark is better.  Yes ~ I'm looking forward to making some strong designs at my upcoming Events.



and how about a Tiger?   Just playing around



and dreaming up Tribal patterns.  I like them to be uneven



Still playing around with the Face Painting, when my husband walked in with these snapdragon flowers.  It's our Wedding Anniversary, and I didn't think he was going to be home until tonight:



to hire Artist Alison G for Face Painting in New York City and on Long Island, including both Nassau County and Suffolk County:
email optidust@gmail.com
phone 516-579-4706

Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Levittown, Hewlett, Dix Hills, Garden City, Great Neck, Babylon, everywhere!

No comments: