Saturday, June 29, 2019

Got to Focus ~ Got to feel Calm

This is where I am now.  Surrounded by my Facepainting Party Ideas.  I wish I had been practicing Caricatures, but if I had been practicing Caricatures, I would have said that I wish I had been practicing Facepainting.  Because I'm scheduled to do Both tomorrow. 

First I'll be drawing Caricatures at one Party.  Then I'll be Facepainting at that same Party.  Then I'll be getting right out to my 2nd Event ~ where I will be drawing Caricatures again. 

If I ever get some sleep tonight, I might make time to practice Caricatures before leaving for the Events.  That would be a good idea.  But it's more important that I find time to Do Nothing (that's what I call my Meditation).  So I'll bring calmness and peace to the Events.  So I'll be able to be  focused on what I'll be doing at the Parties. 



to hire Alison Gelbman for Your Party or Event: 
email optidust@gmail.com
or phone 516-579-4706

Entertainment Ideas for Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and New York City including
Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Baldwin, Hewlett, Aquabogue, Westhampton, Hampton Beach, East Hampton, Merrick, Bellmore, Copiague, etc

No comments: