Friday, September 27, 2019

It's That Season Again

It's that season again.  Facepainting is the biggest thing in the Autumn.

I like my pretty pumpkin designs with the swirls and tendrils, but I dreamed up a tougher Pumpkin design tonight.  So I could switch any time that the situation warrants



and I reviewed the Flaming Skull that's always a popular choice this time of year.

I feel like it's a little short, but that wouldn't be a problem when I'm Facepainting on people.  Because it would be made right on their Faces.  So if their face is longer, my painting would be longer too.

The way tonight's Skull came out would be good enough, but I'm reviewing it here in my Studio so I might make it even better when I'm 'on'.

I feel like I may have made too many 'cracks' (It's fun to paint'm),
and the 'teeth might be too solid for an old Skull:




Now all I can say is that somebody better ask for the Indian Princess tomorrow.  Because I'm all a-happy with my technique for painting Feathers:



hmmm...  perhaps to do a Full Face Witch as a Deluxe Design ~ expanding from the Witches Hat that's been a favorite for years already.  Well..... working on it





to hire this Face Painter, contact optidust@gmail.com


for Parties and Event Ideas on Long Island, New York, Hewlett, Scarsdale, Bellmore, Seaford, Massapequa, Garden City, the Hamptons, and more

No comments: