Monday, September 21, 2009

The boy who got everything

I think this is a quote from the end of "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory": "And you know what happened to the boy who got everything he wanted, don't you?" "Yes - He lived happily every after." "Of course".

Sometime's it's just fun to play with the kids. To give them whatever they can think of in the moment. Look at how cute this boy is. Can you imagine how satisfied he must have felt? He really wanted that half-skull, so I painted this:

Photobucket

But, just like those other boys, he still wanted that Spiderman. I didn't think it would look good to break the face up into two halves - One half skeleton and one half Spiderman. So I made a balloon. I love boys:

Photobucket

And while I'm at it, look at what I created for this little girl. Pearls and pretty, girls are pretty wonderful too:

Photobucket

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: