Sunday, September 20, 2009

Expanding my Horizons

Looks like a standard heart-balloon-wand. I make lots of them. Can you tell that this one is so very special? I was Sooo Excited when I made it!!! Wow! I did it! Magnificent!

Balloons NY

Lol - what it was that I did - doesn't look all That much better than the usual beautiful balloon-wands. But can you see that there is a balloon Inside a balloon?? There is a pink heart Inside a clear heart. That was Sooo hard to do! There I was, standing alone in the very middle of New York City - just me grappling with these here balloons - and Voila! Victory! If I can get a better handle (hahaha)- I mean, the handle was easy for me - If I can get better at doing a balloon Inside a balloon, there's no telling where this will lead.

Oh - and here is a picture of David. A juggler who was not too far away while I was making the balloons that day. Here he is holding a dog-balloon that I made - a little more complicated than the ones made from just one balloon.

Photobucket

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: