Monday, September 14, 2009

Winnie the Pooh

Oooh - This is so cute. I came here to give a little twist -
to show you some of my quick, simple Caricatures. But first
I came across this adorable 'Face'-Painting. I did this one
in Central Park quite a few months ago. The girl wanted
Winnie the Pooh. I had never done that, so I was going to
turn it down - But the girl's Mother showed me the stuffed
animal that she always had with her. I worked from that,
really got into it - It was so satisfying to remember the
pot-of-honey on my own:

Face Painting NY,Face Painting Central Park,Winnie the Pooh Party,Winnie the Pooh,Children's Party Nassau County

And here are the Caricatures:

Caricatures NY,Caricatures Central Park,Caricatures LI

Caricature NY,Caricatures Central Park,Caricatures Long Island,Caricatures LI

Caricature NY,Caricatures Central Park,Caricatures Long Island,Caricatures LI,Caricature Party NY,Party Entertainment NY

to hire this arist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: