Friday, October 12, 2018

Superman

Troubleshooting some Facepainting Ideas tonight.  Turns out that it Almost doesn't matter what I do.  Only Brush ~ Sponge Paint Background Before Brush ~ Powder Background Before Brush ~ Black Outline ~ Black Curls ~ White Highlights ~ Yes ~ No ~ I can be in the Moment.  I can use what works best on the shape/size/forehead I'm presented with.  I can tailor my presentation based on what's going on around me at the Party. 

The only thing that I washed away to make room for these ~ that was when I used a Dark Shiny Blue And Black for Superman's  'Ribbon' ~ although I had a pretty good Save on it by using plenty of contrasting White.  Painting is Fun.  I love my job.

 

to hire Face Painter Alison Gelbman for Your Party or Event
in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island, NYC, New York, Manhattan.....
Email:  optidust@gmail.com
Phone:  516-579-4706

Face Painting Ideas, Party Ideas Nassau County, Party Ideas Suffolk County, Party Ideas NYC

No comments: