Sunday, March 15, 2020

Is any of this sort of stuff serious, anyway?

Hello ~ Today I felt like getting serious about Facepainting Tigers.  I had something in mind about negative spaces and blah blah blah.  It just turned into getting all a-fussy about something that I already knew how to do quite comfortably. 

My first attempts didn't look good, but I did develop a new attitude toward the shape of a Tiger's Face.  Because I was actually looking at photos of real tigers. 

So even though I ended up going back to the decorative sort of lines that are done at Parties, I do feel like I'm the better for having done this exercise.  I developed better understanding of the forms of a Tiger's face. 



to hire this Face Painter for Your Party or Event,
email partyentertainmentideasinc@gmail.com

Party Entertainment Ideas for Nassau County, Sufolk County, Long Island, New York City, Manhattan, Seaford, Massapequa, Wantagh, Bellmore, Merrick, Bay Shore, Westbury, Mineola, Garden City, Hewlett, Cedarhurst, Dix Hills, Copiague, and more........

No comments: