Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beautiful New Yorkers

Finally found a day that I could go to Central Park again - my first time this year! It was a cold day, but I barely noticed until it was time to clean up. I was just so glad to be there. I did Face-Painting, Caricatures, and Balloons. Next to a Juggler. The Central Park regulars - It's so cool to know them.

Look at how tuxedo the Tiger looks with this boy's hat and jacket. I'm so glad that we didn't let the weather make us miss a day of Wonderful Life:

face painting central park

face paintingcentral park

I like this one. I like the way the light colors look on the dark skin:

face paintingcentral park

And here's a pretty design:

face painting central park

I don't get asked for a half-butterfly often. So after I did this one, I was inspired. Wished someone asked for a half-butterfly again, because I wanted to try something with a hidden wing, but it didn't happen. At least, not this time:

Photobucket

And here's a similar painting - full-faced:

face paintingcentral park

People getting ready for Spring. Cold or not, It Must Be Spring! Hahaha - We had so much Fun:

face painting central park

face painting alison

I love New York ~

I love New Yorkers ~

And here are some of the Caricatures that I drew that day. I use a very direct method - all Markers with No Predraw - when I'm working in this sort of a situation:

Caricature Alison Gelbman

Photobucket

Caricature Alison Gelbman

You can contact this Artist at:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: