Monday, May 9, 2011

Happiness

Oh it looks so easy to be Happy.
I look at my people, how happy they are to get attention and artwork from me ~
and I wonder if it's really my ability with the artwork
or if it isn't more the open desire to enjoy the world that people bring along with their faces. I wonder if I could allow myself to be so very happy. To accept the wonderful people and things and experiences that come my way
instead of sadding about things that I've decided I must have.
I'm thinking that children, who don't think they already know what's out there in this world, I'm thinking that those children just respond with joy when I bring them my little contributions. And the adults who haven't been knocked down, the adults who hadn't had their hearts broken, they also come to me already ready to be happy. So all I have to do to do my job is get in place and dance along.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm wondering if there isn't a lesson here for me. To be happy.

to hire this artist
(516)579-4706
optidust@gmail.com

No comments: