Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Adult Face Painting

I really enjoy an event like this. When the Adults are in to the Face-Painting so much that even the Children take the finer, more complicated designs. A good time was had by all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A good time was had be all - even me. If only I hadn't broken my Face-Painting cart on the way. This event was in a College courtyard. Beautiful. With ramps AND STAIRS all over the place. Usually so careful as I wrangle my supplies through the myriad of obstacles; but this time I decided to be more carefree -

This time I decided to be more like the guys who carry stuff for me sometimes. They seem so ruff, so gruff. But after I broke my cart by just letting it clunk down the stairs, I realized that those guys were just real strong - quickly lifting and carrying - yet still careful.

Soooo, my cart a-broken. It involved so much to replace. Expensive to buy the basic cart, then sewing on all sorts of flaps and holders - my stuff has really gotten customized to my exact needs.

Good things. Bad things. I just keep keepin' on.

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: