Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year

Dreaming about tomorrow's Party.  I want to be able to paint real fast.

I feel like I'll be able to do that if I just offer a Few choices ~ without putting out any Samples.  I know I can Butterfly and Flower real fast, but there will be Men at the Party too.  They might not want to be Butterflies and Flowers.  So what to do.... What to do.....

I actually painted myself about 30 times in a row!  Paint, then wash it off.  Then Paint, and wash it off again.  And again.   To be prepared with ideas that I could handle real fast.   Very unusual for my to limit myself, but I will be offering only  those tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to seeing what I'll end up doing.

I decided to offer:        
Butterfly,        
Flower,
Glamour,      
Facial Hair,
Tribal,    
Tiger,
New Year.

  The biggest project I was working on was an idea I had been playing with for a while ~ to offer mix 'n match Facial Hair.  Perhaps I'll  also dream up some New Year's design with fluted champagne glass.   

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706
          






No comments: