Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Balloon Pearls

I did it!  Determined to figure out why I couldn't count on my #BALLOONPEARLS to hold up, I made a row with a dark pink balloon that I attached to a white balloon.  Even though I #TWIST IN THE SAME DIRECTION, as all Professional Twisters do, some of them came out.  As usual.  But I figured it out on my Very Next Balloon.

I attached a light pink balloon, made the row of #balloon pearls the same way as I did with the dark pink balloon, and I HELD BOTH THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF THE ROW OF PEARLS UNTIL I ATTACHED THEM TO THE WHITE BALLOON  I figured out that that was what I was missing.

Then, what to do with this pink, white, and #pinkballoon.  What is it?  I stuck a heart on top and turned it into a Diva.



Excited with my new #Balloon Pearling Skills, I tried it again just to be sure.  I over-made Lots of #Balloon Pearls onto a #Crown.



to hire Artist Alison Gelbman
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: