Monday, June 6, 2016

Outdoor Freehand Glitter Tattoos

I felt happy that I got some photos of the Freehand Glitter Tattoos that I created at a recent event.
I felt happy that my client provided me with a tent and a table.  Because it started raining after a couple of hours.

And the event was able to continue.  My Supplies were safe.  The guests as well as I were comfortable.  They were thrilled with sparkly pleasure.  And the Freehand Glitter Tattoos did not get ruined as they went out into the rain.

I can just imagine how Super Thrilled they will be when the sun comes out and they see how Super Sparkly Wow the Glitter Tattoos will be then.

















Note:  Face Painting is Suitable for People of All Ages.
But Freehand Glitter Tattoos and Mica Tattoos are only offered to Ages 6 through Adult.

to hire Artist Alison Gelbman:
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706




No comments: