Friday, September 2, 2016

Simply Happy

Even when there's reason to hurry through my FACEPAINTINGS,
they are still delightful.

Here I had to work quickly because the little girl was just learning about this type of interaction.
Her Mother said, "Just a little heart or something."  
I like how I split the heart into both red and orange.  A simple thing to do, but still interesting:



and here ~ one more Princess?  But it's time for me to go.  I've only been hired for a set amount of time.  Okay.  I didn't bother with the undercolors or the extra embellishments that make my FACE PAINTINGS soooo special.  I just quickly applied a jewel, and then I enjoyed practicing my line-strokes.  Something that I'm always doing anyway.  And look at this beautiful Princess we ended up with.  With just a little bit of care, I was able to make her feel Special.



But even when I'm hurrying, I still look at what I'm doing.  In the following FACE PAINTING, I tried that quick Princess thing again.  But it didn't come out looking like enough.  So I took the extra moment to embellish with silver liquid bling.  Even if other people or circumstances limit my Painting Time, I still want my people to feel Special.



Can you draw a quick Cat on her hand?   Ok.
A design doesn't necessarily have to have a lot of those Wonderful Colors, Backgrounds, and Embellishments that I love to do.  A Professional should have enough Skill and Confidence to come up with something Simple Yet Special:



to hire Artist Alison Gelbman
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: