Monday, February 13, 2017

To Bling or Not to Bling

It's all good.  Whatever you like.

In this case, I was asked to paint Flowers on a little girl's arm.  I liked that.  Looked so fine in all white.  Matching the classically styled dress she was wearing.  Oh so lovely.

But she didn't 'Waltz' away, as I had expected.  "You look so lovely," I said.  

"But there are no Colors," said that little girl.

Okay.  We're here to be Happy.  I adjusted the painting, and I was successful in doing what I wanted to do.  I wanted to help the Party spirit.  Aaaahh.  Good.





Perhaps she had just seen this one that I had painted on her friend?cousin?  Party Guest!  who had dressed much more Trendy.



So many different styles.  They affect how we Feel about ourselves.

to hire Artist Alison Gelbman:
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: