Friday, June 16, 2017

My Agent is Pleased

My Agent just put up a New Post about my FACE PAINTING.  I felt very happy with what he wrote:

"Alison is coming to the Party!"  Our Artist, Alison G, is a favorite amongst our Clients.  Frequently hired by Repeat Clients who already know the Wonderful Experience they can have with Alison's FACE PAINTING.  She has Great Designs for All Ages ~ Simpler Designs for very young children, Wondrous Designs for older children, Glamour and Attitude for teens and adults.  Professional Products that wash off as easily as washing your face for a few extra seconds.  A Wonderful Experience ~

and once again,  he asked me to send him some of my favorite Samples.  I feel sure he will like these that I picked from my blog.

Alison Gelbman    .......optidust@gmail.com    ..........516-579-4706























No comments: