Monday, March 19, 2018

Children's Temporary Tattoos

Sometimes Clients request that I bring TEMPORARY TATTOOS to a FACE PAINTING Event ~
I used to try to explain that TEMPORARY TATTOOS are a big deal.  A completely different Set Up than FACE PAINTING.  I try to explain that I can only do One Type of Activity to any One Event. 

Sometimes it turns out that that's not what they had in mind.  They were just asking me to bring along a few Children's Preprinted Tattoos that are applied with Water.

Not much Artwork in that.  I'm an Artist.

But I don't mind.  Turns out that I feel happy when I accommodate my Clients to have what they want to have.  Just as long as everybody is Happy.  Celebration!  Joy!

So I've learned to bring along just a few of those crafty Preprinted Tattoos when a Client requests that.  Whether to a FACE PAINTING EVENT or an Event that hires me to do  Regular High Scale TEMPORARY FREEHAND TATTOOS.  Or even if they just want ONLY CHILDREN'S TATTOOS.  When it's specifically Requested On the Agreement at the time of booking.  They're Fun and they're Simple to do.

Let's Have a Party!



to hire Party Artist Alison Gelbman
for Events in Nassau County, Suffolk County, NYC, Manhattan, Staten Island, Long Island, & more:
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706


No comments: