Tuesday, October 30, 2018

It's Good to be a Face Painter

I needed Nutmeg Essential Oil, and I didn't have time to order any.  So my Dear Friend left me a bottle of Nutmeg in her mailbox ~ because she wasn't going to be home at the time that I was able to pick it up.

It's a good thing that I'm a Face Painter.  If you were a Face Painter, you'd know what I mean.  Because it was so easy for me to leave this appreciated Thank You Note on her door.  It felt so easy to quickly draw it up in my car.

She'll be able to use it tomorrow ~ Halloween.





to hire Face Painter Alison Gelbman for Your Party or Event

in Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City, Manhattan, Long Island, Merrick, Bethpage, Wantagh, Levittown, Hauppauge,  Garden City,  Hewlett, Lawrence, Woodmere, Dix Hills, Stony Brook......

Contact  optidust@gmail.com

Phone 516-579-4706


No comments: