Wednesday, May 1, 2019

They love it

Sometimes people come back to me for more and more Face Painting during an Event.
I understand how thrilled they feel with it, but I encourage them to let everyone get at least One before anyone gets more.  Unless my host says he just wants me to keep painting ~ whoever pops up.  I love getting opportunities to experience the excitement along with them.

Here are a couple of Super Hero Girls who I painted with more than one design.  Such fun



















to hire Artist Alison Gelbman to Facepaint at Your Party or Event
on Long Island or New York City ~ including Nassau County, Suffolk County, and Manhattan
Wantagh, Levittown, Hauppauge, the Hamptons,  Hewlett, Woodmere, Long Beach, Great Neck, Lynbrook, Port Jefferson,  Bay Shore, Roslyn Cedarhurst, Old Westbury, Dix Hills, Glen Cove, Lloyd Harbor, Muttontown, Massapequa, Floral Park, Sag Harbor, and more......

Contact:
email optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: