Friday, October 25, 2019

I like my job

This Facepainting stuff is addictive.  This is what I did tonight.   3:30a, I had to force myself to stop.  Perfecting my roses. 

I feel like my lesson was to keep at it and make sure they come out right. 



to hire this Face Painter for Your Party or Event: 
email optidust@gmail.com
or phone 516-579-4706

Facepainting on Long Island, both Nassau County And Suffolk County. 
Facepainting in New York City.  Manhattan. 
Facepainting in many towns, including, but not limited to:  Wantagh, Levittown, Garden City, Mineola, Southampton, East Hampton, Hampton Bays, Westhampton..... you get the idea..... the Hamptons, Quogue, Patchogue, Seaford, Hewlett, Lynbrook, Cedarhurst......  oh so many towns on Long Island..... 
Oh that just reminded me about all the sections of Manhattan too.  Including, but not limited to:  Chelsea, Midtown, the Village, the East Village, the West Village, Central Park, Uptown, Soho, the Upper East Side, Tribeca..... 


No comments: