Monday, June 25, 2012

July 4 Face Painting !

Oh, I wish I had saved a whole Party full of July 4th Face-Paintings ~ We had so much fun at those events in the past.

I felt overwhelmed tonight ~ because my Agent asked me to send over Samples from my July 4th Parties.   I looked all through this blog and only came up with 3 that I had photographed and uploaded here.  Then I looked through a big pile of my Samples that I have printed out in my Studio.  Came up with 6 more.  It took as long to find all these and scan them in
as to paint a small Party.  So much work just to answer his reasonable request.

So even though they might be posted elsewhere on this blog, I'm going to post these all together here tonight.  Hoping I can find July 4th Samples easier the next time I'm asked:




It's coming up soon ~  I'm glad I'm a face-painter ~ sure to be included in the Celebrations.

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: