Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Simple or Complicated? It doesn't matter.

Sometimes my face-paintings are complicated. Big hoo-hahs that use my painting skills. Other times they're simple to paint. The complicated part is about relating to all sorts of people ~ including children who don't Know what's expected of them ~ and making it feel quick and easy. Like these. The woman wanted to feel like a vixen. Cool. and Hot :-) She knew about make-up applications and how to sit calmly while it was being done. The boy wanted to strut his stuff too ~ wanted to be cool. But just in case he didn't have patience, I was able to simplify his face-painting. Just some fancy linework. And does it matter whether I made a big Painting or not? Not really. What matters is that I was able to entertain each guest according to what worked in the moment. What matters is that they both had a chance to have fun embodying their images. Photobucket Photobucket And here were also some simple paintings that keep people comfortable and happy. Even if they're not ready to transform their faces, they can feel real special every time they look at their arms: Photobucket Photobucket And back to a complicated one again. I like to paint, to make the strokes with feelings like graceful (this one) or solid (the boy I painted above). And look at how pretty it can make a girl feel (and how tuff it made the boy feel): Photobucket Art is for Fun for sure. I have fun painting and being with people during happy times. And the people have fun living out their fantasies. to hire this artist: optidust@gmail.com (516)579-4706