Sunday, November 25, 2012

Family Party

Such a special day ~ I came prepared to do both Face-Painting And Balloons at this one-year-old's Party.  Everyone seemed so happy.

Party Balloons, Balloon Twisting

Party Balloons, Balloon Twisting

Party Balloons, Balloon Twisting

I had arrived all painted up myself  - full-face -sort of a Minnie Mouse sort of thing.  Very comfortable ~ sometimes I even forget when I have it on.

There wasn't enough time to get to my gym after the event, and I really wanted to get in a swim.  So I found a local Y where I could get over 1/2-hour before it closed.  By the time I got there, I had forgotten that I was all painted up.  So I felt tickled pink when the girls at the YMCA desk told me that I wouldn't have to pay the $15 fee ~ because they 'had a special that day for people who came painted like that' :-)

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706


No comments: