Friday, November 23, 2012

Wide Variety of People

At many events, everyone wants to be something different.  We all have different hearts, different dreams, different imaginations.  It shows to me when I see how people respond to Face-Painting, when I see what choices they make, when I see them respond to their finished visions.  We have here Corner Stars, an Avatar, a Dolphin, a Thanksgiving Turkey, a Leapard, a Vampire, a few different Butterflies.....  and that's not all I painted at this PreSchool Opening:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW, this was such a beautiful PreSchool.  In Brooklyn.  With wildly colored walls including Purple and Green, which somehow felt calm and lovely the way it was put together.  Crystal Clear fishtank walls.  New surprises on some old developmental toy ideas.  I felt like a person would want to be there ~ adults as well as children.  It was so fresh.  So very new.

to hire this artist
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706


No comments: