Saturday, January 4, 2014

Freehand Glitter Tattoos are So Glamorous

I painted this Glitter Tattoo on a young girl at a recent Party. It even turns a little girl into a diva.  Party Glam is HERE.

The internalized Wow that a person feels when she sees herself with my Glitter Tattoos, the amazement when she sees it the following days ~ Really internalizing that feeling of glamour ~ that's priceless.   Yes I feel so good that I added Freehand Glitter Tattoos to my repetoire.  They're Great for      
Pool Parties,  
Birthday Parties,  
Graduations,      
Sweet 16's,
Holiday Parties,
Showers, and more.                      
Parties are for Glamour!            

 photo 20140104glitter2450_zps6440c73f.jpg

Alluring.  Captivating.  Charming.  Beauty. Classic.   Oh the words and the photographs just aren't enough to  adequately describe the experience.  You have to be there to understand.

And Glitter Tattoos can last for days, even weeks if you want.  Easily removed with rubbing alcohol, but they stay on if you get water on them (just don't scrub).  I once managed to keep one on for over two weeks!  Of course, I only use safe Cosmetic Glitter.

to hire this artist:
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: