Thursday, September 25, 2014

Rave Reviews !

Thank You to my Fantastic Clients who say such good things to my Agent.  He just thanked me for another Rave Review that just came in from our recent event for Airstream.  It does make a difference for me:

Wonderful!
Alison was wonderful and I will use her again next year for our company picnic. Everyone loved every design she made. I will look through our pictures and will forward them to you.
Sandra R., Human Resources Manager, Airstream

Alison was great!!!!

Alison was great!!!! She did phenomenal work and she was an excellent sport. It started pouring outside, she was more concerned about the kids faces getting messed up, than about herself and her supplies. She asked for an umbrella for them, she was awesome!!!

Eventually we got in from out the rain and she continued her great work. I would love to have her again at my next event.
Latoya Lashley

Her work is outstanding!

I had the pleasure of having Allison draw faces for my son Dante's 13th Birthday Party. Let's start with her promptness. Not only was she on time, but she came by prior to so that she could familiarize herself with the directions, so that she would be able to get here on time. She had a
very warm personality, and with the going on of the party, she fit right in.
Her work is outstanding, and I would definitely recommend her and use her
for future entertainment. Thank You for such a wonderful professional
artist.
Leona Allen-Curtis

to hire Artist Alison G
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706 

No comments: