Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Overwhelmed ~ Face Painting

Oh My Goodness.  Many of the Photos that I posted on this blog from 2008 through January 2014 have disappeared.  I was processing them through Photobucket, and I just found out that Photobucket changed it's policies about 3rd Party Hosting.

Many Pictures gone ~ from this blog.  But they are still in Photobucket.

I would have to handle each photograph individually and figure out which post it goes to.  So much back-work.

I'm just going to randomly choose a few to post here for now.  I even found one where I was photographed with one of the Stars from Twilight.

Maybe I'll even get a few back into the correct posts from the years where Photobucket just oh deleted them.  Maybe.




























to hire artist Alison G
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706







No comments: