Sunday, August 6, 2017

Primitive Face Painting

and the very next day, I was hired to create Primitive-Styled FACE PAINTING at an Adult Party.   Here's what I dreamed up ~ getting into the Zone to give my Client what she wants.



Always accommodating my Clients ~ at first I felt like this was not good enough for an accomplished Artist to want to do.  I felt like my Client wasn't taking full advantage of my Talents.  But I understood that this is suitable if this is what makes the Party that my Client wants.

Yes ~ It is like super easy for me.  But also turned out to me much fun.  By cutting out the 'glam', I found myself focusing more carefully on symmetry or askew, sizes, the look and attitude that we're going for here.  And still able to Enjoy painting lines.  (I love the feel of the brush moving along the skin).  And still be In the Art Zone ~ Creating Images.

Looking forward to this Party too.  I feel so happy that I have Other People in my life ~ giving me ideas that I hadn't thought of on my own.

to hire Artist Alison G
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: