Sunday, November 18, 2018

Last-minute Booking

I was coming home from an amazing long day of drawing FASHION SKETCHES at a Corporate Event in NYC ~ When I was contacted by a new Client.  That was just before I got on the LIRR Train to come home.  By the time the train 'landed' in Wantagh, I had booked a BALLOON Twisting Party for the next day ~ less than 24-Hours notice!

Happily scrambling around ~ getting travel directions, clothes, refreshing my BALLOON Supplies, making new Signs......  Barely slept before I ran into the 1-year-old boy's Party.  The Children were Wonderful.  The Babies were so... Babies!  The Adults were gracious and appreciative.  The BALLOONS were so much Fun ~ as always.  Oh ~ It felt like a Whirlwind of Happy Joy!

When I got home (since I'm already ready for tomorrow's booked-well-in-advance CARICATURE Event at an Assisted Living Center), I was able to develop some more ideas I came up with at today's BALLOON Party.  I'm building a knot-tying-assister and adding Heart Wands to my Go-to Sign.  And I put Business Cards into my Supply bag ~ hoping I don't forget them next time.

And Wow!  I'm still feeling sooo Happy.  My Client still thought of me ~ took the time to send me the following email: 

Thank you so much for today and on such short notice.  The kids loved you. 

 I hope I get around to checking out the Photos that I took at the Party.   Hoping I'll get a chance to post some on this blog.

To hire Artist Alison Gelbman for Party Entertainment on Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, NYC, and Manhattan:

Contact:
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: