Friday, November 30, 2018

Changing Supplies

Yes ~ Getting ready for this Season's Holiday Parties.  I have to Change my Supplies.  No longer using mostly Orange from the Autumn Season.  Now I switch to Red and Green and Gold for Christmas and Blues and White and Silver for Chanukah.

It felt good to be fussing around with my Supplies.  I grabbed a paper here and got my 'feet' wet.  I wet the brush and tapped out this design ~ I do it a lot.  It goes over well with the Ladies.    (We're actually looking at two Separate designs here.  Just playing around, in my mind it's two separate designs)

I usually make the Shapes Black.  And then Add Colored Glitter.  But I didn't want to use up the fresh containers of Glitter that I just prepared for this week's Party.  So I made the shapes in Red.  This time.



I feel ready.  I am Ready to go to my next Party!

and Wow!  I also could have used this design at my November Thanksgiving Events.  I hope I remember it for next November ~

to hire Facepainter Alison G for Your Party or Event,
email optidust@gmail.com
or phone 516-579-4706

Face Painting in Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, NY, New York City, NYC, Wantagh, Seaford, Massapequa, Hewlett, Woodmere, Bay Shore, Cedarhurst, Franklin Square, Lawrence, Manhattan, Nesconsett, Stony Brook, Patchogue, Quogue, Smithtown, and more.......

No comments: