Thursday, April 11, 2019

Little League Event

I'll be waking up Reeeeeeal Early next weekend to Twist Balloons for a Big Little League Event.  A lot of Children.  For a Little Time. 


I looked over my Balloon Supplies ~ and I touched base with the Simplest Designs.  Just getting my feet wet.....











 and while i was at it....  the Balloons were out already..... so I made a few 2-Balloon Dogs too.  Which takes me 3 Balloons plus a small one.  Determined to do it with 2 Balloons, I did manage that with the Blue/White Dog.  Even before I got to the 'legs', I remembered to make even the 'Eyes' smaller.  Not sure which way feels smoother ~ but I like'm all.  They're Balloons!




to hire Artist Alison Gelbman ! for Balloon Twisting at Your Party or Event 
on Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Wantagh, East Meadow, Merrick, Seaford, etc:
Email optidust@gmail.com 
Phone 516-579-4706
  





No comments: