Saturday, August 10, 2019

I want This And I want That

When the children are delighted with the Facepainting ~ yes ~ they get so involved.  So many ideas.  They want this.  and They want that.

But what's an Artist to do?  I naturally focus on delighting each person that I am decorating ~ helping them get in to their dreams ~ but I know that others are waiting ~ I don't want to keep them waiting too long.

I try to set up in such as way that the Guests can see the painting being created.  Entertaining.  And I try to paint (and communicate) as quickly as possible.

Here are a few of the designs I created at an event where the kids got into a rhythm of sitting down and telling me which Face Painting they wanted AND which Arm Painting they wanted.  Wow ~ In theeee zooooone:





















































Party Entertainment ~ Party Ideas ~ Party Artist ~ Event Planning ~ Event Planner ~
Holidays ~ Birthdays ~ Reunions ~

Contact optidust@gmail.com
Phone 516-579-4706

Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, NY, Wantagh, Seaford, Riverhead, Merrick, Massapequa, Hewlett, Woodmere, Levittown, Amagansett, Westhampton, Southampton, Hampton Bays, Lynbrook. BayShore, Commack, Patchogue, Quogue....... etc








No comments: