Monday, August 12, 2019

You can now order Caricatures on Balloons

Sometimes when I'm doing Balloon Twisting, I'll draw a few Caricatures onto the Balloons.  Started out as 'Caricature on Balloon' attached to a 'Balloon Stick' (like when we make Heart Wands or Flowers ~ can be held with another Balloon that functions 'as a stick'). 

They do so well ~ they are so delightful ~ that I've been accepting Events that want Only the Balloon Caricatures.  WithOut the 'stick'.  That's a very important part of it ~ because the Most Fun is to bop Your Image around in the aaaaiiiir..... balloon style....  feels so good......  so peaceful













If you want to make sure your Party Entertainment is for the Caricatures On Balloons, make sure to tell me when you hire me for Your Party.  So I'll be sure to bring the right Supplies. 
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

Party Entertainment Nassau County, Party Balloons Suffolk County, Party Caricatures Long Island, Party Ideas, Party Entertainment

No comments: