Monday, January 6, 2020

Girls love to be Princesses

It's the cutest thing.  Whether 2020 or 1920, girls just love to be Princesses.  Probably even back in 1820.  Or even before that!

Here are some photos of some of my Facepainting from a Community Event.  Not specifically a Princess Party, I painted all sorts of designs ~ so I felt surprised when I saw that I had created soooo many Princess designs.  Delighted so many girls. 

Here are just a few of them: 













to hire Face Painter Alison G for Your Party or Event,
email optidust@gmail.com
or phone 516-579-4706

Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, New York City, NYC, Manhattan, Levittown,  Hewlett, Cedarhurst, Woodmere, Jericho, Garden City, Westbury, Mineola, Westhampton, Southampton, East Hampton, Quogue, Bridgehampton, Wantagh, Bethpage, Bellmore, Jericho, Patchogue, Seaford, and more.........

No comments: