Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Why the Secret ?

Sometimes my Agent doesn't even tell me what type of Event it will be.  Next one is for Facepainting ~ only a few days away ~ I know what time to be in what town (somewhere), and that's all I know yet.  I haven't been told the details.  Why the Secret ???  Oh what to practice ....

So I just warmed up with some Tribals.  an Arbitrary choice.  Maybe it will come in handy, maybe not.  But what will come in handy is that I loosened up by practicing here tonight. 

I usually feel like the Larger Brush is best for Tuff Tribals, but I didn't really loosen up until I started using the Small Brush for these Tribals here tonight. 



To Hire this Face Painter,  
email optidust@gmail.com 
phone 516-579-4706

Parties, Birthdays, Reunions, Family Events, School Events, Sweet 16's, All Ages 


No comments: