Sunday, November 30, 2014

Face Painting at #Nickelodeon #HALO #Awards



I helped the people become part of the HALO Awards Experience.  Here are some of the faces that I painted with #Dayglo Colors as required by the people who hired me to paint their specific designs.  I thought I was going to miss painting my usually more detailed designs, but it turned out to feel
 like so much fun to figure out different ways to apply the same 'star' to different people.  Nickelodeon had quite specific instructions as that What I was supposed to paint:























[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/KDvaZcr.jpg)









































They were having so much fun with it.
Here is a little girl who just started spinning and dancing as soon as she was painted.
You can see her looking up.  Seeing that she will be able to make a difference in the world:





And I was intrigued by the people requested the Talk Bubbles.  Not much to paint, but it did make a statement.  Apparently, I was not there to show off my magnificent painting abilities.  Just there to enable the event to happen.  Positive activities are needed in this world.  I feel happy to be involved whenever I get the chance.











to hire Artist Alison G :
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706





No comments: