Saturday, November 15, 2014

#Nickelodeon #Halo #Awards

Woohoo!  I'm getting ready to #FacePaint at the #Nickelodeon #Halo #Awards.
They have very strict instructions including things like Just Painting their chosen images in Fluorescent Neon Paints because they are planning on doing this Dayglo thingy.
Here I did a quick practice of the things they want me to paint:



And they want me to paint Only One of them on my face:



Okay.  Dressed according to Nickelodeon's Instructions of Black Shirt, Black Pants, and Black Sneakers (I even bought a new pair so it would be All Black).





Oooh ~ I gotta get going.  Big All Day Event.  But glad a took the moment to post this.  Because I see that I better grab some lipstick on my way out.

On on my way!

to hire Artist Alison G
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: