Saturday, November 29, 2014

Walk Around Face Painting Palette

Here's a photo of the Walk Around Palette that I used for the Simple Faces that I did at the #Nickelodeon #Halo #Awards.  Very different than a Regular Face Painting Setup in which I would be able to use Both Hands while Painting.







Here I was back when I was just dreaming about using this new palette.  It was so exciting.  It worked Great.  But only because I was required to paint very simple designs which worked perfectly for this  particular neon event.  Did you know what the Halo Awards were about?





Nickelodeon gives out Halo Awards to honor some very impressive youngsters who are #HALO.
That means #Helping and Leading Others.  And the things that our young people come up with are amazing.  Shining Stars in an otherwise plain world.  Yes ~ We Can make a difference.  #Halo.

to hire Artist Alison G :
optidust@gmail.com
(516)579-4706

No comments: