Thursday, July 5, 2018

Going the Extra Mile

Look at me!  This weekend's Client requested that I fit in with her Disney-Theme Party.  So I sewed lace onto my polka-dot socklets, and I put red/white bows onto an old pair of shoes.  Figuring I'm doing all this sort of stuff at No Extra Charge even though it would probably be Only for This Girl's Party.

 

But now they're my new Favorites!  I will probably have more opportunities to wear them ~ especially in my line of work.  I feel so happy that I went the extra mile in accommodating my Client.  Because you can't imagine how Happy your feet can feel until you wear these.

for Party Planning in New York, Manhattan, Long Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County,
contact optidust@gmail.com       
516-579-4706     
for Face Painting     


No comments: