Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Another Satisfied Guest

and here's another one.  a girl who was so enamored with the Facepainting that I designed for her







Oh there's nothing better.  Can't we all relate to how this girl is feeling?  Reminds me of the song I sing every time I'm taken by this feeling.  The song from West Side Story ~ I Feel Pretty:

I feel pretty
Oh, so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight

I feel charming
Disenchanting
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty life
Such a pretty me

to hire Artist Alison G for Face Painting at Your Party or Event in Nassau County, Suffolk County, Long Island, or New York City, Contact: 

optidust@gmail.com

516-579-4706

No comments: