Friday, June 8, 2018

I know a Lot of Designs

9pm last night ~ I was contacted to do FACE PAINTING today.

10pm last night ~ Agreement and deposit arrived.

Midnight ~ still doing Prep work


My whole day revolved around this last-minute Event.  Loud music.  Comfortable Set Up under their tent.  And as usual, most of the Requests were for Designs that were Not on my list.

I felt so happy to see that I felt comfortable to swing in to Each Request!  Of course, I had to do them more Quickly and Simply than what I do here in my Studio.

Here's One of the Faces I painted.  Roses.  And look who was there.  It's Richard Thomas, the Mayor of Mount Vernon.  Quite pleasant ~ he gave me Two Thumbs Up!







to hire this Artist for Events on Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and New York City, you can do your Party Planning by contacting her at:

optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: