Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Cheerleaders

Special Request for one of this weekend's Parties.  Which I'm sure will come in handy for Both of this weekend's Facepainting Events.  It's to theme the Party for Cheerleaders and Zombies.  Like that's no surprise. 

Seems easy enough.  I could just do pretty Cheerleader Makeup for the Cheerleaders, and splotchy black/white with sunken eyes for the Zombies.  But I prefer to try out my ideas ahead of time.  Planning for the Party. 

I focused on the Cheerleaders tonight.  For a 5-year-old Girl's Party. 

I made 2 designs ~ figuring that one would be good for a cheek ~ and the other would be good for a forehead.  I learned the following ~ which will make my performance better at my events: 

1. Big head ~ Little body looks cuter.

2.  If I'm going to use the chunky glitter on the skirt, make sure to have a high-contrasting outline or background. 

3.  Maybe even save the pearly Colors for the Make-up Type faces.  And use the regular medium-light Colors for the backgrounds on designs like these. 



Whatever I do, I'm sure to Enjoy painting these designs.  I can paint different things each time.  Different sillouettes, Different types and different colors of curls and swirls using different brushes,  Many many different types of glitters

To contact this Artist for Parties and Events in Nassau County, Suffolk County, New York City, Manhattan, or Long Island :
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: