Friday, June 8, 2018

New Cellphone Camera

So excited with the new technology.  But the decisions! 

This is me ~ going to a last-minute FACEPAINTING Event ~
I was originally told that this was a High School Event. 

Focus.  Prepare.  Take a Selphie as I'm on my way. 
My Iphone Camera gives me lots of Options. 
Hmmm...  Natural Light?  Studio Light?  Portrait?  Vivid Warm?  Vivid Cool?.... etc

I feel like the Photo with the Black Background was better ~ for a Hight School Event. 

But when I arrived ~ hey!  This isn't a High School Event!  Turned out to be an Elementary School Event.  Well.....  I might have chosen a different Face Painting Design for an Elementary School Event, but this was okay. 

And the Photo with the Natural Background and Natural Lighting is now better ~ for an Elementary School Event. 

Just goes to show ~ there are always so many decisions to make about everything.  Yes ~ make a decision.  But don't agonize over it.  Good intentions are the way to make things work. 

Our decisions aren't Stopping points after which nothing else happens.  Things are always changing





Party Planning for Your Party or Event
in Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Whitestone, New York City, Manhattan......
Contact Artist Alison Gelbman at:
optidust@gmail.com
516-579-4706

No comments: